- Tired of foot pain?
- Kelvale Podiatry is an accepted provider for all private health funds
The Kelvale Podiatry Clinic has been providing the highest standard of podiatry services to families in the Kelmscott district for over 20 years.
The clinic operates within the Kelvale Medical Group, a purpose built, state of the art medical centre.
Established in 1994 by Marcelo Fragapane, the Kelvale Podiatry Clinic has a highly trained and experienced podiatrist, providing effective solutions for foot pain.
Podiatry Clinic Hours:
- Monday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Tuesday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Wednesday - 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Thursday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
Whether you’re running a marathon or running after the kids, your feet need to be comfortable – so you can take on life at your pace.
A wide range of treatment options are available to manage complex foot and lower limb conditions.
- Orthotics (custom and pre-made)
- Heel Pain / Plantar Fasciitis
- Dry Needling
- Nail Surgery For Ingrown Toenails
- Diabetic Foot Assessments & Care
- Laser Therapy for musculoskeletal pain
- Arch Support
- General Foot Care
- Sports Podiatry
- Children’s Foot Problems
No referral is required. However, referrals are accepted from GPs for:
- Enhanced Primary Care plans (for people with long-term conditions
- Dept of Veterans’ Affairs gold card holders
- Workers Compensation cases
Kelvale Podiatry is also an accepted provider for all private health funds. Private health claims can be processed immediately through HICAPS.
Appointment times are 30min, so you will not be rushed.
All surgical instruments are sterilized in house to the highest standards, and are trackable using the MediTrak system.