- Nutrition services are available by our Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) Mr Boris Kazakov
- The APD credential is a public guarantee of nutrition and diet expertise
You may be having difficulty with losing weight, reducing your cholesterol, managing your diabetes or improving your general health and well being.
Boris provides a personal approach to help you and your family including:
- Assessing your nutritional needs
- Developing personalised eating plans and nutrition guidelines
- Providing nutrition counselling and support
- Providing information on:
- Healthy eating
- Shopping for food
- Eeating out
- Preparing food at home
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Men's Health
- Executive Health Management
Fees charged are in accordance with our national professional association and the largest nutrition focused body in Australia the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA).
Medicare provides rebates for visits to Accredited Practicing Dietitians treating chronic health conditions under a care plan coordinated by a GP.
Medicare rebates apply if you have an up-to-date Care Plan.
Private Health Cover:
Visits to private practising Accredited Practicing Dietitians are covered by most private health funds.
Please check with your health fund for specific coverage details.
We require a 24 hour cancellation notice.
Cancellations made on the day of your appointment or missed appointments may be billed for the entire session fee.
Want to know more?
For further information please visit www.dietbiz.com.au or ask your doctor for more details.