- Modern state-of-the-art facilities
- Kelvale provides access for people with mobility issues and disabilities
- Well equipped rooms for in-house training, clinical conferences, and patient education sessions
For your comfort we have provided beautifully designed and purpose-built facilities in a garden setting at the foot of the Perth Hills.
From ease of on-site parking and helpful reception staff to tranquil waiting areas and state of the art consulting and treatment rooms, we intend your experience at Kelvale to be a positive one.
We maintain comfortable, well-furnished and climate controlled waiting areas equipped with free WiFi, water fountain, and rest rooms including "mother and baby" and disabled facilities.
All consulting rooms are purpose-designed and equipped with the latest technologies.
Our Treatment & Resuscitation rooms are operated to professionally accredited standards by Kelvale’s qualified and skilled nursing staff.
Specialist GP procedures are expertly carried out in our well equipped facilities.
These include minor excisions, colposcopy, lung function, and audiometry among others.
- There are two treatment rooms which are fully equipped for surgical procedures, dressings, immunisations and anticoagulation management
- Kelvale also has an onsite Resuscitation room including:
- IV Therapy and Iron Infusions (Government accredited)
All equipment is sterilised on-site with accredited modern sterilisation equipment.
Kelvale has well equipped facilities to host conferences and training such as CPR, Tai Chi and Group Therapy.
The new thirty seat conference centre is equipped with screen and projector, teleconferencing and an adjoining catering facility/kitchen. It is used for in-house training, clinical conferences, and patient education sessions.
It is also available for rental by external parties in the health care sector. Our conference facilities are accessible for people with disabilities.